Engineering consulting services for the design, analysis and testing of reciprocating
internal combustion engines and engine systems.
- office: (858) 456-3511
- fax: (858) 456-3512
Since 2003, Vronay Engineering Services Corporation has been providing owners and operators of industrial, internal combustion engines and engine manufacturers in related industries with expert technical assistance with a wide variety of issues, ranging from the analysis of component failures to cogeneration facility design and construction project management.
- Design, Analysis, Test & Automation
- Failure Analysis / Forensic Engineering
- Project and Program Management
- Product Development and Testing
- Powering and Selection of New Equipment
- Engine Expert Services
Contact us for solutions to your need for assistance with diesel, spark-ignited or dual-fuel engines. We have applied our expertise to engines ranging in size from less than 100 kW to more than 10,000 kW.
News & Events
- Vronay Engineering Ultra‐Low Emissions System in the Spotlight October 03, 2012
- Results of two-year R&D project presented at th... read more
- Vronay Engineering Team Receives New CEC Contract August 14, 2012
- SAN DIEGO-August 14, 2012--The California Energy Commission (CEC) recent... read more